Weddings at Windrose...
Located at the entrance of Oregon’s premier wine country in Newberg, Oregon, Windrose Conference and Meeting Center is a beautiful setting for your wedding ceremony and reception. Outdoor weddings are held in the back yard area - elevated above the canyon and Hess Creek and under a large white arbor. Your guests are seated in cream colored chairs facing the trees and the canyon.
Ceremonies and receptions are held either inside in Windrose (up to 50 people) in the upstairs meeting area during winter, or outdoors (up to 70 people) during late spring, summer and fall. When outside, the receptions are held in the large brick courtyard, surrounded by an abundance of perennials and other flowers and a 7-foot fence for privacy. Candles and lights abound in the courtyard. Your guests can walk among the flowers, have a glass of wine by the fountain, and even walk the short trail to the creek and back.
New!!! Windrose now has a full service day-of-coordinator that will manage all details of your wedding, including rehearsal, set up, timelines, take down, working with all your vendors, and resolve all last minute details. You will have a worry free wedding!
Features and Amenities included in the price
- Full Service Day of coordinator * NEW*
- Wedding ceremony and reception – you can arrive up to 4 hours prior to your ceremony to give you time for decorating, dressing, pictures, etc.
- 2 hours the Wednesday or Thursday prior to your wedding for rehearsal
- Bride’s dressing area for bride, attendants and mothers
- All tables, chairs, linens (white and ivory only, other colors can be rented from your caterer)
- Some decorations (optional) – shepherds hooks, pillars, flower stands, etc.
- Complete coffee setup
- Bar area and various tubs for drinks
- Wine and champagne glasses
- Access to InFocus projector and screen
- Music and speakers inside Windrose and in Fountain Courtyard
- Large brick courtyard for reception
- Fountain Courtyard for bar area and appetizers
- Backyard area for ceremony
- Ample parking
We have a list of suggested local caterers that you are free to choose from, but you are also welcome to bring in your own caterer. You can also DIY and self cater, but having a good caterer to handle the food, clean up, bus tables, etc., is the suggested avenue. It guarantees a worry free event.
Alcohol is permitted (beer, wine, and champagne only, no kegs) with the appropriate Certificate of Insurance and OLCC permitted server.
We also have a list of other vendors such as florists, photographers, cake bakers, musicians and officiants to help you in your planning.
If you choose to “self cater”, there is no stove or oven so all food must be cooked, assembled and prepared prior to arrival. Chafing dishes are OK to keep food warm.
Your wedding and reception can be the way you envision it at Windrose. The romantic and European look of the English gardens and the decorations inside Windrose will guarantee the success of your day.
Windrose Wedding & Reception Pricing
$1,900 during summer (up to 70 people held outdoors)
$1,700 during winter (up to 50 people held indoors)
There is a contract agreement and deposit required. Please contact us to get a personal tour of the property and to discuss your event’s requirements.