Events at Windrose Conference Center....
Windrose Conference and Meeting Center makes the perfect setting for anniversaries, birthdays, rehearsal dinners, small receptions and celebrations. Conveniently located in the heart of Oregon’s wine country, Windrose offers a variety of surroundings to suit your event needs.
Windrose can accommodate up to 50 people indoors, or up to 70 people outdoors. Indoor space is ideal during winter and early spring (or inclement weather). Cozy fireplaces, antique furnishings and rich decorations make it seem like your dinner or event is held inside an old English library. Outdoor space is a favorite during late spring, summer and fall with an abundance of flowers, space to walk or a beautiful view of the canyon and creek to enjoy while having a glass of wine.
Windrose has an exclusive use policy, which means when you have your event here, your group is the only one here at any one time and you have exclusive use of the whole property.
When you reserve your event date, your group will receive all of the following services at no extra cost:
- 1500 square feet of space on the second floor with fireplace
- 1000 square feet in the downstairs parlor with fireplace and kitchen
- Bonus Room for buffet and bar area (in inclement weather) and overflow space
- InFocus projector and screen
- Wireless high-speed (broadband) internet connection
- Complete coffee setup
- Tables, chairs and seating capacity for up to 70 people (50 indoors)
- Linens for all tables
- Music system with speakers inside Windrose and in fountain courtyard
- Large enclosed brick courtyard with seating area for 70 people
- Smaller fountain courtyard with smaller seating area
- Bar area in fountain courtyard
- Complete access to back yard, gardens and more seating area
- Tranquil 1/8 mile round trip trail to Hess Creek
- Ample parking space
- Reservation services for catering and local activities, if desired
As a group, you may choose to bring your own food or have it catered. We are very flexible with how you want to do this. If you choose to DIY, clean up is required. I would suggest having your event catered simply because all set up, take down, clean up, busing of plates, etc. is all done for you and it makes for a worry free event.
We can recommend a wide variety of catering services and are happy to work with you on choosing the best option for your group.
Examples of options:
Full Service Catering:
While here, don’t miss Yamhill County’s many local attractions and activities to see and do. We encourage your group to take advantage of these opportunities and would be happy to assist you with the arrangements.
- Vista Balloon Adventures
- Chehalem Glenn Golf Course
- Chehalem Vally Chamber of Commerce
- Yamhill County Wineries
- Evergreen Aviation Museum & Water Park
Event Pricing for Windrose Conference Center
|Full Day||Half Day*|
|15 or less people:||$200||$150|
|51-70 people (outside only):||$500||$400|
* NOTE: Half Days = max 4 hrs from arrival to departure and includes set up and clean up time
There is a contract agreement and deposit required. Please contact us to get a personal tour of the property and to discuss your event’s requirements.